Pastpack R Mini
Filling and packaging machine PASTPACK R MINI is designed for batch filling of liquid and pasty products containing soft, easy deformable additives of up to 10 mm in size into plastic round cups, with a diameter of up to 75 mm, with subsequent foil sealing.
- Due to its small dimensions, the PASTPACK R mini machine takes up less space, while maintaining high capacity.
- Closed camera protects the product from the external environment influence during filling and increases the labor safety level for the manufacture employees.
- The machine can operate with containers of the smallest sizes.
- The machine is made of corrosion-resistant materials, maintaining the maximum strength when operating at dairy production facilities.
- Festo, SMC, Omron components are used in the pneumatic-electric machine system.
- The control system is implemented at the level of network protocols, which facilitates operation and diagnostics, and also provides the possibility of connecting additional network devices: dosers, pumping stations, etc.